Hello it's Isaac I'm doing a quick review on the first album by the acclaimed Australian rapper Kerser!! It's called The Nebulizer and it was released in 2011. Aussie rap is normally known for being kinda shit but as far as Aussie rappers go Kerser is supposed to b up there!! I've only listened to a handful of his tracks before listening 2 this one so I sorta know what to expect but only sorta. Here we go
Kerser
The Nebulizer (2011)
71:00
Review:
The main weakness of most of these tracks is the production, something that I've found to be common in Kerser's discography. He really raps well and keeps it entertaining, though. Hearing Welcome for the first time is one of those rare music moments that just makes you smile, and though Don't Fuck With Kerser's production is horrendous, the hook is so infectious that it makes it all okay again. Even weaker tracks like Magic Trick are still held up by Kerser's charisma on tha mic. Australia's Lil B, putting out an album ala Drake's Thank Me Later. Very entertaining.
Note: The last song is a terrible sort of cover of Europe's The Final Countdown and it is very confusing. Weird way to end the album
Track Ratings:
1. Welcome - 8/10
2. Watch Me Get Em - 7/10
3. Don't Fuck With Kerser - 7/10
4. Gonna Get Hi Today - 6/10
5. I Don't Give a Shit - 6/10
6. Kerser Is the Sickest - 6/10
7. Battlefield - 6/10
8. Let Em' Celebrate - 5/10
9. Same Scenery - 6/10
10. So You Did Leave - 7/10
11. Party Like This, Pt. 1 - 6/10
12. Party Like This, Pt. 2 - 8/10
13. Style That You Need - 6/10
14. Do the Kers - 7/10
15. Magic Trick - 6/10
16. They Don't Wanna Hear - 6/10
17. You Know Me - 6/10
18. The South West - 6/10
19. No Fucken With Me Now - 5/10
RATING: 6/10
Thank u for reading B) I'm gunna try n update tha blog semi regularly u know

Comments
Post a Comment